- 6 c. Overthinking
- 2 1/2 c. Try Harder
- 1/2 c. Fear
- 5 Tbs. Worry
- 4 Tbs. Stress
- 1/4 c. Forgetfulness
- 2 tsp. Sorrow
- A pinch of Anxiety
- A single grain of Starlight
1. Heat the Overthinking in a saucepan until boiling
2. Add Worry, Fear, Stress, and Anxiety to Overthinking in the saucepan and heat until about 300°F (or hard crack)
(Note: If it is not smooth, try adding a little bit more Fear, it really helps with the consistency)
3. Combine all of the ingredients (except for the Try Harder and Sorrow) in a container that can logically only hold about 6 cups and set it aside for at least 5 minutes, or until it settles.
4. While the other ingredients settle, whip up the Try Harder with an egg beater or a whisk until peaks start to form. If the peaks are not staying up, add more Try Harder and beat it until it starts to solidify.
5. Then spread the Try Harder over everything else and chill until ready to serve.
6. Don’t forget to sprinkle the Sorrow over everything before you serve it!
(Note: this dish is best served cold, but realistically no one has the time to let it cool down)